Dinosaur… Read the rest
Dinosaur Ridge Iguanodon Trackway, Colorado.… Read the rest
This large ceratopsian, or horned dinosaur, is well known from fossils found in the western United States and Canada. One of the very last dinosaurs, Triceratops died out in the great extinction about 66 million years ago signaling the end of the Mesozoic Era. Like other ceratopsians, Triceratops was a plant-eater. It had a total of up to 200 teeth in its jaws, which it used to shear masses of vegetation. Powerful and heavy-bodied, an adult Triceratops was probably slow … Read the rest
- Imaginext’s dinosaur toys turn imaginary play into a “roarin'” good time
- Each dinosaur comes with a figure, removable armor and fun kid activations
- The Pterodactyl features two projectiles in his jet boosters for added play
- The Triceratops is equipped with two battering rams on either side of his harness, he now has triple the ramming power
- All armor is removable from the dinosaur for classic dino play
Taking classic dinosaur play to the next level, the Large Dinosaur assortment includes … Read the rest
The Papo toy line features beatifully crafted figurines and animals. Papo toys come in a wide variety of colors, all hand painted and bursting with imagination. We carry a wide selection for hours of play. Scale 1:20 True to life modeling. Meticulously hand painted figurines.
- Papo triceratops has exquisite details
- Realistic greenish tan in color
- Mix and match with other papo dinosaurs
- Great for pretend play
- Features three horns and a beaklike mouth
- Licensed by the Natural History Museum and approved by NHM Paleontologists.
- A fun and educational plush piece to stimulate children’s curiosity.
- Truly Realistic Dinosuar lets kids learn and they play.
- Quality Fabric and Surface Washable. This product meets or exceeds all US Safety Requirements (ASTM F963-96A) and Eurpoean Safety Satandards (EN71).
With its three massive horns, few predators would dare attack the Triceratops. Triceratops, although it looked fierce, fed on plants and trees. For this reason, it was hunted by the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The front of its jaw formed a beak, similar to that of a parrot, which it used in cutting vegetation. Triceratops had three horns made of keratin, the same protein that composes fingernails and hair: the horns above its eyes were the longest, extending almost three feet. Since … Read the rest
Head of the triceratops.… Read the rest
Le tricératops est un dinosaure herbivore de la famille des cératopsidés qui a vécu à la fin du Maastrichtien, au Crétacé supérieur, il y a 68 à 65 millions d’années, dans ce qui est maintenant l’Amérique du Nord. Il a été l’un des derniers dinosaures avant leur extinction.… Read the rest
Towering over other dinosaurs, the terrible T-Rex ran swiftly with long strides. Although it looked menacing, the T-Rex had little use for its short arms which only had two claws and could not reach its mouth. At almost twenty feet high and almost forty feet long, the T-Rex was not a great hunter but a scavenger, eating what other animals or dinosaurs left behind. Even though it had over fifty teeth that were over six inches long, its teeth were … Read the rest
- 9 Dinosaurs, 2 Volcanos, 12 Rocks, 6 Trees