The most impressive feature of the Therizinosaurus is its striking gigantic claws. Their purpose has not yet been revealed, however it is likely that it used the claws to defend itself. Since only a few skeletal fragments have been found so far, apart from the claws, one can only assume what the dinosaur actually looked like and what its feeding habits were. However, it undoubtedly lived approx. 70 million years ago and must have looked extremely impressive.
- Unparalleled attention to realistic scale & detailing
- A true reflection of nature on a smaller scale
- Made of high quality plastic & hand painted,
- 7.7″ x 5.3″ x 7.7″
- For ages 3 & up.
- The Therizinosaurus had huge forelimb claws, each up to one meter long; Until today, nobody has found out what it needed weapons like these for
- Hand Painted
- Highly Detailed
- With its gigantic claws, the Therizinosaurus was an impressive dinosaur
- Featuring a two-colored painting, as well as, movable claws and jaws, the Schleich Therizinosaurus is most certainly very popular among dinosaur fans